Saturday, February 13, 2016

Barrack Obama Recites Love Poem to Michelle on Ellen DeGeneres Show

On Friday's broadcast of The Ellen DeGeneres Show, the president recited a love poem he says he had planned to deliver to the first lady in person.

Obama recites love poem to michelle on ellen


“Somebody call the Situation Room because things are about to get hot,” said the president, as he stood in front of a red curtain and amid bouquets of red roses and white lilies as Barry White-style music played in the background.

“Michelle, this Valentine’s Day I’m going to treat you right. I’m going to make you some zucchini bread. Then I’ll spread out some veggies on a plate just the way you like them,” he said.

“Then I’ll give you a massage while you watch Ellen’s Design Challenge on HGTV. Because I love you so much, I Obamacare about you more than you even know.”

Turning serious, Obama said: “Michelle, I’ve made a lot of great decisions as president. The best decision I ever made was choosing you. Thanks for putting up with me. I love you.”